Hydraulic station cleaning method
1, can not use kerosene, gasoline, alcohol, steam or other liquids to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, pipelines, fuel tanks and seals;
2. During the cleaning process, when the hydraulic pump is running and the cleaning medium is heated while the temperature of the cleaning fluid is () °C, the rubber slag in the system is easily removed.
3. During the cleaning process, the non-metallic hammer rod can be used to strike the oil pipe, which can be continuously tapped or non-continuously tapped to facilitate the removal of the attachments in the pipeline;
4. The intermittent operation of the hydraulic pump is beneficial to improve the cleaning effect;
5. In the circuit of cleaning the hydraulic circuit of the hydraulic station, when the filter or the filter should be installed, the 80 mesh filter can be used because of the high amount of impurities. After the cleaning, the filter mesh of 150 mesh or more is used.
6, according to the complexity of the system, filtration accuracy requirements and pollution levels and other factors;
7, in order to prevent external moisture caused by rust, the end of the cleaning, the hydraulic pump should continue to run until the temperature returns to normal;
8. After cleaning the hydraulic station, clean the cleaning oil in the circuit.
Related Industry Knowledge