What Are The Design Steps For The Hydraulic Station?
The design of the hydraulic station does not have a strict sequence, and each step is often interspersed with each other. Generally speaking, the design steps of the hydraulic station are as follows:
1, determine the form of hydraulic actuators;
2. Perform working condition analysis and determine the main parameters of the system;
3. Formulate basic plans and formulate hydraulic system schematics;
4, select the hydraulic components;
5, check the performance of the hydraulic system;
6. Draw a work plan and compile technical documents.
Clear design requirements:
Design requirements are the basis for each engineering design. Before designing the basic plan and further elaborating the design of each part of the hydraulic system, it is necessary to understand clearly the design requirements and other aspects related to the design content.
1. Overview of the host: use, performance, process flow, operating environment, overall layout, etc.;
2. What are the actions to be performed by the hydraulic system, the sequence of actions, and the interlocking relationship between them?
3, the form of the hydraulic drive mechanism, the speed of movement;
4, the size and nature of the load of each action mechanism;
5, the performance requirements of speed range, motion stability, conversion accuracy;
6. Requirements for automated procedures and operation control methods;
7, requirements for dust, explosion, cold, noise, safety and reliability;
8. Requirements on efficiency, cost, etc.